cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed contract

Rf61
Tuning in

Hi, I have several ongoing issues regarding my old contract which was due to end 23/7/23 

we renewed contract which started on 29/8/23, and the oomph unlimited sim what was included in previous contract was not included in the new contract and we received confirmation that we removed a service on 5/9/23

we were never notified that we also had to cancel the sim with O2

the sim was only a item included in a bundle purchased from virgin media and not a contract purchased with virgin mobile 

the sim was always covered and paid for throw media bundle and each month we would receive a separate mobile bill that shows 

usage data-oomph unlimited sim and shows £0 

Since virgin migrated with O2

we have come aware that since January 2023? Every month we have been charged every month for the sim separate by voting mobile

i am still unable to resolve the issue as O2 have now sent this to a dept collection agent as we informed the bank to stop the payments in October 23

and there is an outstanding balance and as resulted in the credit agency black listed me an now get refused credit 

but I am more concerned as I was informed today due to me still chasing this matter ongoing that it’s been passed to a dept collection agency 

this is very worrying 

11 REPLIES 11

When we renewed contract we never got informed that the sim had already been migrated to O2 and the sim couldn’t carry on in new package so they informed us that we removed a service on the 5th September 23, that to us is us cancelling it???

also they failed to tell us that we could have a O2 sim in r new package???? And no one still has??

So have I been misinformed? Or am not receiving all the services that should be included in the volt bundle??? This is news to me and as a customer for 8 years!!! Am still being charged more than the average customer ???? No benefits for loyal customers and also not informed about ever contacting O2 about a sim that should be included in a bundle that I was miss sold then???? Many questions and still looking for many answers !!! Shocking 

Thanks for the reply @Rf61 on the VM forums. 👋🏼

All of our Virgin Mobile SIM cards were transferred over to O2 in 2023 as part of the migration and all customers were made aware.
The SIM package and the contract then becomes a VOLT deal unless you have decided not to opt in or have decided to cancel the contract.

Am I correct in saying you wish to continue your mobile services and be migrated over to the Volt bundle on our end?
Let us know and we can assist from there.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs