cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix account

Mon22
Joining in

I have contacted Virgin twice about my Netflix account because everything is in Spanish and I can't get into my settings and the profiles that are there are not my profiles. Virgin said it could take upto ten working days to sort out but it is still the same. 

4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Super solver

Spanish Netflix is a VM speciality https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Security-matters/My-Netflix-account-has-been-changed-it-s-now-i...

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @Mon22, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the Netflix services you're currently experiencing.

Can you please confirm if you have been able to speak to Netflix in regards to this?

Have you also been able to log into the Netflix account via a browser to make the desired alteration?

Thanks,

David_Bn

I have only spoken to Virgin and the said it would be resolved with in ten working days but it hasn't. I can't seem to get into the settings on a browser. 

Hi Mon22 👋 
Thanks for getting back to us! 
Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue with Netflix - apologies for any delays whilst the backhouse team your case has been raised with look into this for you, and get things resolved. 

Just as you have mentioned editing browser settings - is this happening on your TV Box or when accessing Netflix via a device & Browser? (Or both?)
If this is happening across multiple devices it indicates a different potential kind of fault, than if it is exclusive to your TV box. 
For us to raise this with the team again, or offer further support we will need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details. 

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly