Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Turn off paper billing - apparently impossible

HiAfter moving house in December I was set up on a new contract which included a charge for paper billing.  Didn’t have this before and don’t want it.After contacting VM after the first bill I was given a credit and told paper billing turned off, how...

jrm01 by On our wavelength
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Delay in credit being applied

Can anybody tell me how long or what the current delay is with credit being applied to an account?I signed up to XGS-PON via a door salesman after the go live in my street.The offer at the time was 3 months free and £90 credit taking it to a further ...

gtunney by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelled-But still getting a bill

HI hope you all having a good day.....Can anybody please kindly explain why is it when i gave my 30day notice in on 9th Jan and was told i will get disconnected on the 9th Feb which i got a text saying so, i got a bill of £51 as (before £24 in promot...

ZReh121 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving - no Virgin Media at new address

Is there a way to arrange cancellation by email? I have tried the online chat for two days now, and have been kept waiting the whole time. Periodically, the bot asks me the same questions to verify my identity, and lets me know that the waiting time ...

whatever1 by Just browsing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi there, I hope someone can help please. I can't call customer service because of work so opted for this as his been a great help previously.I forgot to pay my bill dated 8/1/24, only realised when I got a notification for my balance of £89.50 which...

maddox88 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling virgin contract

I am moving to another broadband provider and want to ask what paperwork do virginmedia send out to confirm you are cancelling your contract.Yesterday, I went onto online chat with Marvin.  I had previously spoken to John from the loyalty team and he...