cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account number

Loretah
Joining in

Hi, I'm having the same problem, I moved into a new home, and my Virgin Media login (email address) is connected to my old customer number. I am not going to create a new email account just for Virgin, that is absurd.
Not only do I need to access my new account info, but also when I connected the router in my new home, Virgin detected that I was using an old hub, so they sent me an email to tell me I could get a free upgrade. The problem is that since that login is connected to my old address, they tell me they're going to send it to my old address! I really would like the new hub, but at my new address, obviously.

13 REPLIES 13

Hi @Sid15,

Are you saying that you created an online account already with the original account number you were given? We'd always recommend not making an online account until after your services are installed and activated as there's nothing you can do on the account until then.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

@Zach_R I believe you guys can sort this reading the posts above If you could private message me for the details 

Hi Sid15,

I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Thanks for joining me over private message Sid15,

Glad I was able to help 🙂

Alex_Rm