cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Trying to cancel account online. Advice needed.

k8page
Joining in

Help! I logged into the online chat at 0802 this morning to try to cancel my account. I have been passed to two different departments, been logged off several times (fortunately the chat resumes where it left off if you log in quickly again) and am still waiting to "speak to a member of the team". Waiting 6 hours now... what do I do? Ive tried calling before and the wait has been so long I've given up, and now I'm abroad I want to do this online. Cant stay online all night.  I've screen shot the chat, and have stated 8 times i that I want to cancel my contract. Have already filed a complaint, but there's no email customer service to send the screen shots to or notify of my intent to cancel. Cant send a letter from here.  Is my notification of desire to cancel in the chat all the legal notification they need? Surely Ive made all reasonable efforts to contact them. Can I just cancel the DD now? What am I on hold for? I don't want to discuss it.    Advice please!  I'm not sure what else I can do?

1 REPLY 1

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi k8page,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Very sorry you've had some trouble getting in touch, cancellations aren't something we do via this forum. However, so I can get a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message.

Alex_Rm