cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlink Netflix from My Virgin Media account

DaveShaw55
Joining in

I have a similar issue.  I want to unlink my daughter's Netflix account from my virginmedia account.  I spoke to VM who told that Netflix would have to do it.  So, I spoke to Netflix who told me that only VM could do it !    It seems to me that Netflix probably have it right but at the minute I'm left in limbo - no access to Netflix and seemingly no way of putting things right.

9 REPLIES 9

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DaveShaw55,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced with this, just regarding this, are you currently on a Volt bundle?

Also regarding the unlinking, we would if not bundled into your package remove Netflix however we'd require Netflix to cancell the account.

Regards,

Kain

I am having problems Virgin customer service understanding what I want.  I am having the same issues as DaveShaw55 and need to unlink the Netflix account linked to my Volt package but I’m not getting anywhere 

Hi KO1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issue with your Netflix account, so I can take a closer look at this for you I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details.

Alex_Rm

Hi, I am having the exact same issue. Can you help?

Hi RRStrange,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're also experiencing some issues with your Netflix account. I can see from our side that you've been able to speak with us regarding this, and this seems to be resolved.

If you do still need help with anything please let me know.

Alex_Rm

Hi Kain

Yes, it's part of my Volt bundle

Regards

Dave

Thanks for confirming that Dave, as advised by Kain, if Netflix is part of a bundle it would require Netflix to cancel the account.

Rob

Mick30
Joining in

Having same problem. When signed up VM imported sons account onto Volt package son has moved out and now want to unlink his account so can get our own account.

Hi @Mick30 

Welcome back to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you have the same concerns. We are not able to unlink Netflix accounts that are bundled with Volt packages unfortunately. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley