cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Given new contract without accepting!

Andyvir1470
Joining in

Hello, my mother signed a contract in february, yesterday she received a call trying to sell her an upgrade to her contract for an extra £8 a month.  She doesnt want it, repeatedly told them no, in the end says ok send us contract in email to just look at just to get them to go!.  She is quite old and doesnt use email or anything so comes to me (son), it was a pre contract such as we had for the contract in february, which if i remember we agreed to online in february not just over the phone.  Instead of just sending us the pre contract which they did, (which she does not want), they just put her on this new contract without her agreeing to, can someone help with this, cant get through on the phone! Cheers!

2 REPLIES 2

Andyvir1470
Joining in

Just checked my emails and we have an actual contract agreement that we never agreed to, dont you have to accept the agreement online before they can change it? (which we never did).

Hey @Andyvir1470,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear about this situation, I can certainly look into getting this looked into for you, in order for me to do so I am going to send you a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Speak to you soon. Joe