cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free TV - When will it be delivered

Johnbaron
Tuning in

signed up to TV package on 12th Jan 23 with the offer of a free TV but I still haven't received the gift.

I have chased and chased and finally on 12th April I received an email to say that the TV would be dispatched within 72hrs via Exertis.

I still haven't had the TV and dispute contacting Exertis, they just keep telling me that they have no stock and deliveries have been pushed back a week.

I have read and understand the T&C's concerning gift delivery but this timescale is becoming ridiculous and I'm questioning whether anyone actually has stock of the TVs and whether they actually even planned to deliver at all.

Surely you wouldn't advertise an offer without sufficient stock to cover demand??

How do I escalate this and get my TV??

16 REPLIES 16

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Johnbaron 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you've not received your TV gift yet. I have checked the systems at my side and can see that this has also been escalated for you. Unfortunately, there is nothing further we can do at our side to make your TV arrive sooner. 

If you have not received your gift after 14 days of being dispatched, text us for free on 0753 305 1809 and one of our team will be happy to help.
Our opening times to speak to our team are 7am-11pm Monday to Friday and 8am-8pm Saturday to Sunday.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Mawdo23
Tuning in

I'm the same mate I've not got as far as a delivery date yet tho!

Hi @Mawdo23 

My apologies that you are also having issues with your gift delivery. I can see that you are already discussing this with me colleague on another thread. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do let them know and they'll be able to assist further. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

My TV hasn't even been dispatched yet so am I just supposed to keep waiting...and waiting....and waiting??

Exertis are saying they haven't even got any stock so why was this offer even put out in the first place??

Terrible customer service.

We do appreciate your frustration with this Johnbaron. We can only recommend to wait the advise time frame and if that has passed then use the contact methods advised. 

^Martin

I keep on waiting on the advised timeframes but the timeframes keep getting moved.

I'm ... Just ... Waiting.... And... Waiting.

It's been almost 3 months.

I don't think you ever intended to supply the free TVs at all.

Wish I'd have stayed with Sky

Hey @Johnbaron,

We're sorry you feel this way, we do ask that you bear with us whilst we are working on this for you, as soon as we have any updates they will be communicated out to you, otherwise you may use the methods listed after the elapsed time.

Apologies. Joe

MarcNelson
Joining in

Started my contract end of Feb and still waiting for confirmation on when my free TV will be delivered, just getting fobbed off by customer services.

surely you shouldn’t be offering a promotion and then not delivering on it?

Hi MarcNelson,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're waiting on your free gift. They should despatch your hardware gift within 28 days of the activation or installation of your Virgin Media services. Once your gift has been despatched, it should be delivered to you within 14 days.

If the time frame has passed please look 👉 here for information on how to proceed.

Alex_Rm