Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Text from Virgin to collect hub - scam?

Had a text from someone at virgin saying they'll pick up our equipment today.I've not had any discussion with VM at all for years, and we've had the new hub for ages when they upgraded everyone to the 5.Bit random to get a text asking to pick up some...

Virgin Media login website not loading

I signed up to Virgin media today and wanted to remove the Parental block on my account.When I go to the sign in page i provide login details then get a virgin media logo swirling in the middle of the page. The page never loads.... I have done this a...

Tomatoes by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

How can I cancel my contract?

I cancelled my contract previously and then got sold a few dreams to stay. So made an official complaint which was then resolved on the basis that my new price would be X.  However, when the contract came through it was full price. Now I just want to...

mnadeem89 by On our wavelength
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No order / Install date confirmation

Hi, I placed an order on 09/07/23 for the ultimate volt bundle for my new home with an installation date of 18/07/23. Upon checking my emails I have received the pre contract documents and order summary, However I have no actual order confirmation or...

H007PPY by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Second Amazon voucher

I was a part of the fibre trial. We were promised a second Amazon voucher 6 months after yet I still haven’t revived anything. I’ve messaged people several times about this yet no one has answered

Bill paid yet it's on my creidt score

Last year in May, I contacted VM regarding their broadband services, and they delivered the necessary equipment. However, despite informing them multiple times, no technician came to install it. I never had the opportunity to use their services, yet ...

beenish by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

House Files team

I’ve just moved house and the ofnl said I can use virgin but customer service online and phone are like a chocolate tea pot I need to get in touch with the House Files team.  as my postcode doesn’t come up . Hopefully anyone can help