Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Double billing every other month

Why am I being charged double bill every other month the month bill is £33 which I pay on time then the following month I’m told I missed a payment now I owe double plus a 7.50 charge..how does this make sense, there taking the month payment every mo...

Scottb1 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

VAT invoice required

I require VAT invoices for every month since April 2022. I've tried live chat (bot), FAQs, etc without any luck. It seems posting on this community forum is the way to receive them looking at past threads. Can anyone assist please? Thanks

Cant sign into my account on Virgin Media

Hi, I've been having issues trying to sign into my Virgin Media account for the past couple of months.I keep getting a loading icon after I've entered my login details which doesn't go away.I've tried multiple browsers but I still get the same issue....

Jools97 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brown Box cover missing

Hello, Ive recently had virgin media installed in my home, but the brown box I think its called the omni box, the cover wasn't really put on properly and I can't fit it back on. Can I call someone out to fix this please.

andrenu by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Removal of default URGENT

Hi JlouMWe have had the same issue. There is a default reported on our credit file which we have no idea about! This has now stopped us being able to get a mortgage! Did you manage to get the issue resolved?We are pulling our hair out!Any help would ...

When To Expect Final Bill

Gave VM 30 days notice to cancel my broadband & home phone both out of contract which in theory should be disconnected tomorrow 28th April 2023 sometime . When can I expect a final bill so I can stop the direct debit.I do not have any tv packages or ...

Stuck with incorrect charges

Hi guys,Basically I had an 18 month contract with Virgin and It was supposed to be 32 a month. They agent who set this up only applied it for 12 months but virgin admitted fault when the price was increased in December and applied a rolling discount ...