cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEF01 error code

chedder1
Joining in

Evening

I have just set up my online account and I keep being met with a DEF01 error code when putting in / verifying my security details.

I think this is giving me limited access to my account and making me unable to change settings (web safe) internet restrictions.

is there anyone able to help me.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chedder1 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

Are you actually able to sign in to your My Virgin Media account here? If you are, are there then certain parts of your account that you can't access at all?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel

HI Daniel 

Yes I believe I am although I have never seen the account desktop knowing i have any restrictions because I only got virgin broadband last week.

When I click on the drop down tab titled my current package it askes me to complete my profile. when I complete to form it comes up with the code mentioned.

kind regards

sam

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @chedder1 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear your issue with the online account is ongoing.  It seems like you're using the app from your description. Forgive me if I'm wrong.  If you are using browsers, have you tried a different browser?  As you've reached out to us, I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R