cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing "My Cases" dashboard

janus
Joining in

Hi,

I have a complaint currently open since 4th March and wanted to check on it's current status - but I am unable to access the "My Cases" dashboard.

when I click on the link in the complaints page (when logged in), I get the following error.

"We can't show you this bit

Unfortunately it's only the main account holder that can see this information. We recommend you contact the account holder for help."

I am the main account holder, but when making the complaint, I had to change my account email from blueyonder.co.uk to virginmedia.com - so I can no longer login using the blueyonder email address, and when I login with the virginmedia email, I cannot access the "My Cases" page (but seemingly can access everything else).

if I try to change my account email back from virginmedia.com to blueyonder.co.uk, it won't allow me to; if I try to use the "forgot my email address" form, I then get "Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01) ".

i've had the webchat open for an hour and still waiting for an agent to reply... so thought i'd ask here.

2 REPLIES 2

janus
Joining in

it looks like I can't access my bills either (it just loops around the help pages) - rather ironically considering my complaint was about the billing... 90 minutes without reply on the webchat - will try again tomorrow.

Hi Janus, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having issues viewing your bills and complaints section. Based on the error message you're reporting, it sounds as though rather than changing details previously, you set up a new secondary account. You wouldn't be able to change from a Blueyonder email to a Virgin Media email address. 

So we can ensure you have the correct details, we will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs