cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing UHD channels

RF81
Joining in

I'm having this issue too, is this something you can look into please? 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@RF81 

Can you explain the issue you're having? That would help anyone who wants to respond.

It's usually better to start a new post, even with a link to another thread, than add "me too" to an existing one.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

That would be helpful! Thought I'd replied to another post. Problem is renewed contract and asked to keep same channels etc. but have lost UHD movies, only have UHD sport now. 

Hi RF81 👋

Welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these concerns following your recent package change. 

We have a dedicated free UHD channel which (channel 175/999) which can be found for UHD content. You can read more about this here 👉 What to watch on Virgin TV Ultra HD TV shows movies February 2024 | Virgin Media

When changing package you are sent contract documents to check over, sign and approve ahead of us processing any change. Is it a case that the documents you were sent included the missing UHD movies?

It would be good to know if/how you were explicitly advised that UHD movies were included in your package change, outside of the contract documents you received. If you have any evidence of this that we need to help support getting this resolved we may also ask that you send this over. 

If you are missing channels that should be included in the package we can certainly take a look and ensure that your package is changed to include these if needed. We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly