cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

306 REPLIES 306

Any update on my problem? 

P010405779

cheers

Wes

Hi Wassa629, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the online account. Can you try and register again and let us know if you are still having issues? ^Chris 

Hi there,

I’m having the same issues as most people on here. I receive the following message:

“We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

I get the email about my web settings but am never able to get through to finishing setting up the account. I tried on Saturday before my installation and then again today (Thursday) but same results. Have also tried using different browsers, clearing the cache and cookies, all to no avail! Please help!

Many thanks!

Hi @Koodo,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear that you are having issues registering. Can you confirm if your services have now been installed and everything is active? 

If so, and you are still having problems let us know and we can take a closer look for you or create an IT ticket if needed.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha,

thanks for your reply. Everything has been installed, set up and is active and the issue is still there unfortunately 😞

Thanks for getting back to me @Koodoo,

I am going to send you a PM so we can take a look into this for you 🙂

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thanks for your patience whilst I have been looking into this @Koodoo.

I raised a ticket with our IT team and they have asked if you can try registering now? It should work for you as they have updated the records this side.

Let me know how you get on. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

All sorted now 😄 ! Thanks very much for your help, Ayisha_B

That's amazing and it's been my pleasure 🙂 

Have a great weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

swanjay
Joining in

Hi,

I am also having this problem after entering my details i get the  following message 

Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

I then recieved an email with an confirmation of my web safe settings , i have tried several browsers with no luck

Thanks