Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Social tariff

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if you still get the Volt benefits for having an o2 contract and virgin broadband on the essential broadband plus social tariff for people on benefits? 

_2000 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Credit Record - Missed Payment

Following recontracting last year, there were numerous billing issues which neither the customer services or the "Resolutions" team were able to resolve.Having posted on here for information regarding Virgin Media's ADR scheme, one of the Forum Team ...

Resolved! Cancellation

Hi I’m having a headache trying to cancel my account been trying to do so since 28/12/2022 as the contract was coming up for renewal 5/1/23 and I didn’t want to renew it. I have told several customer advisors of this thru the WhatsApp message and sti...

Bbc20 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Downsize Package

I have the broadband, TV and phone package/bundle, I would like to lose the TV and phone and just keep the broadband. How do I go about this, will it be cheaper and how long does it take.My reasons are: A. To save money.B. We don't really use the pho...

ROY26 by Just joined
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account password and memorable word issue.

I had occasion to contact Support 2 days ago (my last call to them was Donkeys' years ago) as my Modem had stopped working. Back in the old days, I could speak to a human and, if I'd forgotten my account password, I could offer a couple of suggestion...

cyrix by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Two accounts one email.

Hello.For reasons that cannot be changed, I have two accounts bound to a single email address. This means I can only see the one account in my account controls and details. I'd like the most recent account moved to a different email address, but I ca...

Loose cables H&S issue

HiCables have come away from a building I manage and are now hanging down and laying on an external balcony and hanging down onto the flat roof of the bin store room next to 7-12 Huntsmoor House, Chipperfield Road, St Pauls Cray, BR5 2LW.Please can t...

20221208_122556.jpg 20221208_122625.jpg
HA2 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos