cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon voucher

ekelly92
Tuning in

When I signed up to virgin broadband on the 17th of January, part of the deal was a £95 Amazon voucher. I am yet to receive this voucher, despite phoning virgin two weeks ago and being told I would have a response in 3 days. Has anyone had similar issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you order directly through Virgin Media or via a third party?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Did you order directly through Virgin Media or via a third party?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ekelly92,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome  both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you haven't received your Vouchers which was part of your offer when joining in January, any gifts such as these can take up to 90 days to receive once you have been installed, although it is usually quicker than this.

Regards

Paul.

Thank you for your replies. I have still not received this promotion offer and have had no response from the email provided to contact (vouchers@broadbandchoices.co.uk). Can the virgin team please advise me how to proceed to obtaining my voucher? Thank you 

Thank you for your helpful reply. Directly from Virgin Media. I phoned them to ask for an update in February and was advised I would have an email response within 3 working days, but I have heard nothing. Very disappointing service. 

Hi @ekelly92 

Sorry to hear that you have not had an email as promised. Just to confirm, di you use a price comparison website at all that directed you to the offer? 

Do you have the URL or confirmation email which shows that an amazon voucher was included in the deal you took? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

2A919D81-F3DE-4491-BA62-65716F085613.png

Hi there, thank you for your response. I ordered directly from Virgin, have paid our first bill (therefore completing the order) and have yet to receive the voucher. Confirmation attached.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us on this, can I ask when was the service installed?

As typically, vouchers would be sent/delivered within 90-120 after installation.

Regards,

Kain

Thank you. I installed it on the 27th of February. Is there any way of tracking or getting an update on the offer I was promised when signing up? Thanks 

Hi @ekelly92 

As it's not from us, sadly not. My colleague above is correct, they are emailed 120 days after install to the email you signed up with. Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill