cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working after changeover

LisaBen
Joining in

We were changed over to the fibre phone service last Friday 30th June and all went well. As instructed I inserted the adapter in the telephone port on my hub 3.0 and plugged my panasonic kx-tgd320e DECT phone into that. After restarting the hub I had dial tone and made calls, all working well. Today, Sunday 2nd July the phone is not working, no dial tone. I’ve restarted the hub again and it’s not showing any fault lights and the broadband is working fine. I’ve checked the fault status on the Virgin website and it says no known faults.What should I do? Please help!

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey LisaBen,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment, please could you reboot your hub one more time for me and if this doesn't resolve your issues, please let us know and we can get this looked into further for you, we may need to send a technician out to look into the issues that you're experiencing, if this doesn't work for you. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hey Steven

Thanks for responding so quickly. I’ve rebooted the hub again but to no avail, the phone line is still not working.

I am sorry to hear this.

I am going to send you a PM now so we can look into this.

Please keep an eye out for my message in your inbox.  Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem at all, I have booked this in for you.

Please do keep us updated on how the vist goes and I hope you have a lovely rest of the day. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

The phone line is now working perfectly, sorry to mess you around but would we be able to cancel the technician visit. Many thanks for your help with this issue.

Best regards 

No problem at all, I am happy to hear this.

I have sent you a PM with some info on it. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?