cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I presume that this isnt good.

dholdi
Tuning in
https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/895b93317c9d99775034bfe3be97662e053bab34

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
7 REPLIES 7

carl_pearce
Community elder

Correct.

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

It was okay between 2.52pm and 2.54pm though. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

dholdi
Tuning in

Fortunately its only like that for around 4 of every 7 days.

The rest of the time its like this

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/fbce799cad301e398b860e2673ce1129e956fa83-02-11-2023

dholdi
Tuning in

Anyone have an opinion on why ?

Hopefully someone from Virgin can comment.

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

Look like you did a long upload or download to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The grandkids like to watch PeppaPig, I would presume M350 could manage that ok ?

Doesn't explain the periods when they are tucked up in bed.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dholdi, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue with your broadband connection lately. Taking a look at things today. it looks like things may be resolved. The graph is showing a good, stable connection. 

I've double checked the Hub and run some diagnostics and can see it is online, all your power and signal levels are within optimal ranges and there is no fault affecting you. 

The hub time on the hub is showing as over 20 days, so it's worth giving this a reboot to refresh things. Please turn this off for a few minutes and turn back on. 

Keep us posted on how things go over the next few days. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs