cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compo

Care_Bears
Joining in

Are you guy’s serious you call yourself an business yet you can’t be asked paying out for your darn bloody errors I was without internet for three months I’m still waiting on so called composition yet haven’t received anything I’ve phoned countless times being told same BS that’ll it be credited to my account still nothing your worse then scam company 

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Care_Bears thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've not received any entitled compensation as per here.  I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Cardiffman282
Super solver

I know how you feel. I once knew the director of a conservatoire and she spent most of her career awaiting so called compositions. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Care_Bears
Joining in

Oh sorry yeah kinda sorted it was error because account was showing in default at to pay some but now have the credit 

Okay update Virgin are literally taking the **bleep** now. So they have used the compo to payoff there own error LMAO now they are trying to charge me for not giving me compo makes sense not. 

Hi Care_Bears,

I can see that my colleague Lee did send you a message in January so we can assist, however it doesn't look like you've responded to him. Please do get back to him so we can look into this for you. We want to help.

Beth