cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

watch VM TV on the go

Michaeljf
On our wavelength

I have two V6 boxes and was wondering how I can watch my recordings on a normal freeview TV, which is connected to the internet, every time I Google it, it’s conflicting information! Really appreciate someone’s help …. 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You need to connect the TV to your V6 box via an HDMI lead.

I suspect you're wanting to watch your recordings on a TV at a different address to that of your VM-TV service, which you can only do by downloading them on the TV Control app whilst at home first.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can only stream recordings within your own home network to phones & tablets. Restrictions imposed by the broadcasters will not allow you to stream onto the internet. Some programmes can be downloaded to the TV Control app, but again viewing is restricted to portable devices using their own internal power.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks