Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Mini box install

Kiltedscot
Tuning in

Hi,

I have VM coming to install a new Mini Box next week,

All I am aware is it needs to be connected via cable, does that get connected to the main 360 Box ?

I am assuming that if it is then it will be an internal install,and not cabling outside.

reason I ask is I am a old first floor flat. 

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Superstar

I think the best person to answer your question will be the engineer when he gets there to see the best route and available options to get a cable to where you want the mini box.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just as with the main box, the mini box has a cable TV tuner for the live channels. So both boxes require attachment to the incoming Virgin coaxial cable.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Kiltedscot

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums. 

I just wanted to check and see if you have had your box installed since your last post and was the engineer able to advise on the best location and set up for this? 

Thanks again. 

Just installed today, my concern was downstairs neighbour, as she said the decking wasn’t safe. Engineer said it fine and installed ok.

thanks

Hi @Kiltedscot

Thank you for the update.

I am happy to hear the install today went well 🙂

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide