cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITVX keeps crashing on 360 mini box

Carl2159
Joining in

I note on this forum that this is an ongoing issue with Virgin, I have reported this a few days ago. I have just received a phone call and was instructed to reset router and carry out a factory reset on my mini box, all carried out as instructed but no change, you select ITV x and the tv screen still goes blank. I stated that this is clearly a larger problem as can be seen by the posts on this very forum but she stated this was not the case and there were no know issue. I’m sick of people who can’t tell the truth. Admit there is an issue and get it sorted. Do you think people don’t check the Virgin forum. 

11 REPLIES 11

Carl2159
Joining in

Everything worked fine on the tv through the jvc tv apps. But crashed when we used virgin mini box. When we had the mini box installed everything worked fine but after but 5 weeks ago we had issues with apps through Virgin crashing, we thought it was our jvc tv so purchased a new tv. This did not cure the problem, I contacted virgin and they sent an engineer out who replaced the mini box, this also did not cure the problems. I tried in vain for the next 4 weeks to get it sorted and kept getting pointless emails (7 in total) telling me the issue was beening worked on which clearly was a lie. I eventually got another engineer to visit and he changed the box and cables but this did not cure it. He said it was probably an issue with our new JVC tv and was likely to be a compatibility issue, we have now purchased another tv but avoided jvc and purchased a Hisense tv, the apps now work through the mini box, we still have the occasional glitch when watching itv x, we it goes to add breaks the adds do not play out the cut off and go to next add (not that I want to watch the adds) but this does not happen through the tv apps not using virgin. Last night it all happened again with apps crashing and when watching items on watch list system keeps buffering and coming up with various error codes, checked settings on tv and Wi-Fi signal good. So I suppose your answer would be it’s my tv again. This is beyond a joke now.

Hi @Carl2159,

I can see from a previous post in this thread that one of my colleagues has advised that they'll reach out to you via private message to investigate and assist you further.

If you haven't done so already and need further help, please respond to their last message there and they can assist you further on this matter.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!