Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Virgin TV not working

HelloI have now been on the phone to Virgin several times for a long period of time and have had two engineers out (both very nice!) the TV mysteriously works when they come round then it stops working. It’s been 2 weeks since the contract started. I...

Resolved! 4K Display Output Choppy

Hi all,I can't seem to get a smooth picture out of my Tivo v6 (upgraded to 360) box when watching with the video output set to 4K. Sports in particular just looks choppy, and not as smooth as when I set it to 1080p. My TVs are capable of 60Hz at 4K, ...

Storage full on virgin 360 box

My virgin media box is saying it’s full since yesterday I have deleted many programmes and movies but it’s still showing up as being full  any advice on this?

alba1978 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: sky sports uhd

Must agree the Sky sports ultra channel picture is very poor, switching between  channel 532 and 505 the difference is dramatic channel 505 is much clearer and brighter. What I don’t understand is why the BT Sport Ultimate picture on 531 is perfect, ...

BigChippy by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Black Screen Ch5 App

Hi, Does anyone know if there are any issue with the CH5 app on the VM 360 Box.  The app worked once allowing me to log in but now whenever I open the app I see a black screen and the app will not start?  Thanks.

Virgin tv360 box

So upgrade my package to get the tv it game with a extra smaller box, the main is plugged in down stairs,  now I have a spare which I would like to take up stairs but don’t have a wall socket up stairs would it still work as normal if it’s connect to...

Marshy21 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing channels and pixellation after update

So yesterday morning vigin was switched, and we were greeted to a message in the corner that we'd had and update( great!), but as I went to e4( 106) the channel was pixellated, scanning though some were when tuning in straight away, some would become...