Virgin TV 360
For all Virgin TV 360 questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Struggling with new remote! Please help!

Ive got the new remote and I'm really struggling. Can I sort out my log in screen. Can I put YouTube on my channels instead of having to go to apps and going to it!! How do I do a search for what I like?? I wish I had the old remote I could see my ch...

Why won't my TV360 boxes record BBC1's The Wheel?

I had this issue last year and thought it might go away of its own accord but I'm still getting this problem... My TV360 box absolutely refuses to record BBC1's The Wheel.When I select "Record Series" the box thinks for a while then a message pops up...

Eddie98 by Up to speed
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving to VM, do I have other TV options?

I am going to move to VM from Sky because of the crazy prices for pretty poor internet speeds.I personally don't watch any TV so I would be fine with just broadband. My mother, however, watches TV a lot so I was just wondering what my options may be ...

mufas12 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need to move virgin media Tv box

Hello, I’ve been reading online that it’s not suitable to buy the extensions required to move the tv box from one wall to another! I have tried call VM but unable to get through and just wonder if I am making a mistake by trying to do this myself. My...

Virgin 360 box blank screen

Woke up this morning and tv is showing blank screen. Sound is fine on it. Its not my HDMI or TV as these have been tested. Click on any channel shows picture for 5 secs then goes black. Sound still plays. I have rebooted everything.  It's a pain in t...

VM 360 all recordings vanished

Hi, I’ve had the box for around a month. All working fine , recordings etc. about 20% storage used. I have gone to watch a recording today and the box is blank saying I have no recordings? It also seems to be running slow. I’ve restarted it, unplugge...

BBC 1 HD channel pixelating and Netflix login issues

Hi, I am currently experiencing problems with my 360 Box. The BBC HD channel distorts and pixelates and seems to be the only channel that this happens on. It can be impossible to watch at times. I have also been unable to login to Netflix on my TV as...

Resolved! More sound issues with 360

Upgraded from V6 to 360 and within minutes, the sound stopped working via my LG soundbar. For years, my Sony Bravia smart tv has worked happily via HDMI Arc (but not optical as the TV kept switching the soundbar on when it shouldn't). The soundbar ca...

Workerant by On our wavelength
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos