cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin 360 tv service down again Colindale

Robgill68
Joining in

On Saturday at 1pm we lost our virgin 360 tv service with error code cs2004 reboot box check cables. We had no tv service until 2pm Sunday. I was advised by virgin text that issue resolved.  Surprise surprise at 12.q0pm today service went down again. I phoned friend in Edgware they have same problem.  Tried to phone virgin helpdesk to no avail. Is virgin sorting out this problem,  when will it be fixed and will we get any compensation. 

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Robgill68, and welcome back!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the TV services.

Can you please confirm if this issue is still ongoing, or if this has since been resolved?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hello David, thank you for your reply. I had further issues on Tuesday with the same problem . It seems now to be fully operational fingers crossed. I was very displeased with the call centre staff who seemed to treat me as an imbecile. They advised me I had no problems in my area which was a surprise considering my friend in Edgware also suffered the same outages. I was not happy 're the customer service and the fact we pay a lot of money for sky sports and I missed it all over the weekend with no mention of compensation. Sorry for my rant. Kind regards Rob 

AS17
Joining in

Hi, i also have the same error message of cs2004 on my 360 box, in West Yorkshire. Called for an engineer visit for tomorrow morning.. Although my appointment is not showing up on my app schedule so unsure whether it was lip service!! Ofcom needs to investigate. Absolutely no offer of compensation either.. Outrage

Hi @Robgill68,

Thank you for getting back to us. I'm really sorry that you were unhappy with your experience when discussing this problem with the team, but it's great to hear that this issue now appears to be resolved for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with today.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @AS17,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear of your TV service issues. I can see that my colleague has already responded to the other thread you've made about this. We'll continue to assist you from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!