cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360 epg how to get to first channel 100

Giova47
On our wavelength

What is new remote’s shortcut to get to start of guide? Guide has channel Im watching highlighted, ie 506, how do I get to channel 100 without having to scroll up with remote. The one suggestion I’ve seen does not work

7 REPLIES 7

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Key 100.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Giova47 

You can also use voice control you can say "back to the top" or "top" and it goes to 100, or you can say "101", "501", or "BBC1" "Channel 4" etc

When searching on the EPG press the Home button, then Right and it takes you to the top of the guide with All Channels highlighted. If you then click on All Channels it brings up a category list Documentaries, Entertainment, International, Kids etc so you can go straight to that section. Or you can click Down and go to 100.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

roy247
Community elder

@Giova47 wrote:

What is new remote’s shortcut to get to start of guide? Guide has channel Im watching highlighted, ie 506, how do I get to channel 100 without having to scroll up with remote. The one suggestion I’ve seen does not work

What was that suggestion?  As you originally posted on the TVGO forum are you using the app or the actual remote, if it's the remote then everything suggested should work including just pressing the 1 key.

Giova47
On our wavelength

I’m using the new 360 remote.  Suggestion was press Home and >>>>

Giova47
On our wavelength

Thank you Dave. I now realise with the benefit of your reply that it was a stupid question.

Your suggestion of Home then right doesn’t work

@Giova47 wrote:

Thank you Dave. I now realise with the benefit of your reply that it was a stupid question.

Your suggestion of Home then right doesn’t work

As already mentioned above - if you are anywhere in the Guide, just press 1 on the remote and it will take you back to the start of the channel list, without having to scroll back.

Giova47
On our wavelength

It was a silly question to ask with an obvious solution. Thank you