cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin & O2 issue

gray1h
Joining in

My Partner (recently deceased) had an account with virgin mobile, which was duly swopped to O2, now Because of the bereavement I requested O2 switch one of the numbers on my partners account to a new O2 account I had to set up (they wouldn't let me take over the account as a whole) since the swop although I can now use my phone to phone out I can't recieve any calls or texts, they have sent me 2 sims so far and it happens every time. I've tried the sim s in other phones (no still no calls in) and everytime you phone my transfered number on a nother mobile you get a message saying this number is not recognised. I have read something about shared porting and that it is possible that Virgin could solve the issue has anybody else had similar issues..O2 are useless.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gray1h 

Condolences firstly from all at Virgin Media.

I am also sorry you've got an issue with your phone. 

Please contact O2 directly - https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and they'll be able to investigate this and resolve the issue.

It's nothing to with porting as there are no numbers on the Virgin network, all migrations happened by late 2023.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill