cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security key

Charlieavfc
Joining in

Hello, im trying to find my security key for my credit agreement! Could someone please message me a solution to this problem, as I want to upgrade my phone. Thankyou 

4 REPLIES 4

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Charlieavfc.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are not able to locate your security key to access your loan agreement.
I'd like to take a look into this for you, as it's possible to send the details you need by email 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security first though.
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for those details Charlieavfc.

Just wanted to let you know I have arranged for your loan agreement to be emails to you.

You will receive 2 separate emails very soon.

One is for the link to access your loan agreement and the other contains your security key to access the loan agreement.

Might be best to keep an eye on out inbox and the junk/spam folders incase it gets sent there.

Can you please let me know how you get on.

Gareth_L

jondurham147
Joining in

sorry to jump on the thread but im trying to sort out my credit agreement number and security key if you are able to help. many thanks, jon

Hi there @jondurham147 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are also facing this issue but not to worry let me pop you a private message and we will take a look. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.