cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Number Disconnection

Numero_Uno
Joining in

I recently had my mobile number disconnected by virgin mobile. It has been a month now and having chased the customer services team numerous times, nothing has happened. It has been very poor service to say the least. I am still waiting for the number to be switched back on again so that I can go elsewhere. I have logged a complaint and also asked for a supervisor to call me back but nothing has happened with this so far. Not sure where I can go with this now.

3 REPLIES 3

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Numero_Uno 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you have had with your mobile number. In order to look into this and see what is going on we would need to bring you in for a private message. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Numero_Uno
Joining in

It has now been over 1 month and I am still waiting to get my number back. I have logged a complaint and even been told numerous times that a supervisor would update me on the matter, but nothing to this day. VM re a shambles to say the least treating their customers like this. I regret even bringing my number over to them and would definitely be leaving when and if I do get my number back.

Hey Numero_Uno,

I'm sorry that this is still ongoing, I can see that you're in a private message conversation with one of my colleagues at the moment, please could you respond to the latest and message and they will be able to help further from there.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L