cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin to 02 switch keeps failing and I'm startting to worry

Millimoo
Tuning in

Hello,

I have 4 mobile numbers with virgin mobile on a Family plan. For the last 4 months I have been receiving lots of letters informing me that they will be moved over to 02 but each month the move fails and I get more letters telling me that they will try again next month but each month comes and the move fails! The letters I am now receiivng tell me that if the move does not happen successfully by 13/11/2023 I will no long receive mobile services from virgin mobile and my contract will end. This is rather worrying and I'm not sure what it means. What happens to my 4 mobile phone numbers if this happens? I don't want to wait until the last minute and then my entire family have their phones cut off and we lose all our numbers! I'm not sure why there is a problem but I would really like someone to give me reassurance that I wont be dumped and left without service or our numbers that we want to keep. Please can you help?

Many thanks

Mary

2 REPLIES 2

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mary,

Thanks for posting and sorry for any confusion over this, so I can go through the account notes I've popped you over a private message, to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me over private message Mary 🙂

Glad I was able to help.

Alex_Rm