cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media mobile contracts number

paull37
Tuning in

So last year I suffered a stroke but I had already got a new contract with O2,but I still owed £200 on my old virgin mobile,they agreed to give me time to pay it,but I seem to of lost the number to virgin mobile contracts so I can arrange payment,all I seem to find is virgin media or O2,neither have been helpful…..would anyone know the actual contact number. Thank you for any help 

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @paull37, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the difficulties faced when attempting to make a payment for the handset.

To do this, you would be best placed to make contact with O2 by calling the team on 0344 809 0202 (or 202 from your O2 mobile) instead.

Do please let us know how you get along, and we'll be happy to assist further where possible.

Thanks,

David_Bn

O2 can’t help me,my old handset is with virgin mobile contracts 

Thanks for coming back to us @paull37.

As Virgin Mobile is no more, this would be the dedicated phone number to call, as per your original request. 

You are also welcome to try 0345 602 4420, to see if this team will be able to assist with the taking payment for the handset.

Thanks,

David_Bn

Thank you David,I’ve managed to get it sorted with that number above,thank you again mate.

Excellent news @paull37.

Pleased to hear that this has now been resolved for you.

Do feel free to come back to us if you have any issues with our Media services and we'll be on hand to assist you

All the best,

David_Bn