cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data and phone not working

Gabe109
Tuning in

I have just crossed the tunnel into France and have pulled up at the first service station so that I can get my map up and get directions for where I need to go. However when I have tried to switch my mobile data over to roaming it just comes up with an error code 9999. I then tried to call ome of the people I am travelling with so that I could ask if theirs was working and my call declined. Then later they tried to call me and it said my number was unavailable. I am in France and have no phone amd no Internet now, so virgin, what are you going to do to get me out of this hole you've put me in.

13 REPLIES 13

Hi, those options did not work, when I tried to turn on flight mode it did nothing, and 4 of the 5 networks said my sim did not allow it, and the other said it was unavailable.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for trying those options, Gabe109. I'm going to send you a private message so I can look into this further for you.

Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope. If you can't see it there, you'll find it by tapping your Profile Picture and then the "Messages" tab.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi, I have tried both both if those options, the flight mode did not work. When I went to select the network 4 of the 5 said my sim did not work, and the fifth said that I could not connect.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries at all, Gabe109. I'm going to do my best to continue assisting you with this issue, but I do need to speak with you over private message as we will need to clear some security details.

You can find the message in the white envelope, or by tapping your Profile Picture and selecting the "Messages" tab.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ