cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile not working

paulgee
Joining in

Getting really annoyed now!!!

My mobile has also stopped working as well as my email????

You can see that topic here:
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-Not-working-for-14-days-now/m-p/5340093#M255778

I assume my mobile has stopped working due to the transfer to O2? went to O2 website, jumped through a few hoops to login then was asked to send an SMS to a phone that is not working!!!!! and the reason I was trying to log on.

THEN: went to get O2 support, went through the ridiculous robot questions and when transferring to agent was booted out TWICE.

Why is this happening I always pay my bills, I have been a customer for over 10 years, am I being punished for something? I have no email OR phone now!

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

6 REPLIES 6

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paulgee,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, sorry to hear you are facing issues with your Mobile phone, as you are already aware we are switching all customer over to 02 when this happens you may lose your service and be unable to make or receive calls, this is only temporary, you can find out more around the move here.

Were you send a text advising your number was going over?

In regards to your Email issues I can see you are in a private chat with a colleague.

Regards

Paul.

Hi

I did think this and why I left it a day or so before I contacted you, I was sent the following:

We'll be switching you over to your new O2 sim plan on 07/06/2023. To find out more about the switch, including our frequently asked questions, please visit (LINK)

it was working fine until Monday 12th then stopped working.

still not working 3 days later.

BTW it's been 20 days now without email as well.

Thank you paulgee,

In regards to the Email issue I can see this is being dealt with on a different thread, since you have had this issue with your Mobile have you tried removing the Sim and then put it back in and then do a manual Network search?

Regards

Paul.

yes; also contacted support where they said it would be working again in a few hours after resetting my network and restarting quite a few times, still is not working.

My Mobile still not working a whole week later.

is this normal service now? waited 3 weeks for my email to be fixed, is it going to be 3 weeks for my mobile?

Hi paulgee, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I can see that you are currently in a PM with Victoria and she will aim to get everything resolved for you. 

Can you respond to hear as soon as you can. 

Kind regards, Chris.