cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parked Order Query

moneytrain81
Joining in

Hello. 

Like many others it seems, my order has been parked (no idea why, the credit check part went through etc) and I only found that out my accident as well. Why can't it just say it's parked directly to us?

Anyway, why has it been parked? Others seem to get answers from VM staff on here so I'm joining in and hoping for that too. 

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi moneytrain81 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble with your order, which is currently parked. There can be various reasons for this, such as additional verification checks. It can take around 48 hours for our team to get in touch with you to discuss this further.

How long ago did you make the order? Was the order completed online, or over the phone? Did you receive any further emails from us regarding your order?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hello

The order now says cancelled instead of parked, even though nobody has contacted me for whatever further information was needed. So now I'm even more confused frankly.

It also says "if I'd like to order it again please click here". It's all confusing as no detail is given and there hasn't even been any email contact to say it had been cancelled. 

Screenshot_2023-06-17-14-03-56-44_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi moneytrain81 👋

Thanks for coming back with a further update on this. I'm sorry to hear the order is displaying as cancelled. I'm going to send you a private message, so I can look into this for you.

Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "My Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

HughJarsse
Knows their stuff

Best just give up and go somewhere (anywhere) else. 

Others that have had problems, have gone elsewhere, and got a phone, no bother!! 

(I went to a '3' store, and within 30 minutes was approved, and was walking out with the new phone, credit check completed, and all set up. (Yes, 30 MINUTES). No B/S just 'customer service'. Something VM know NOTHING about!!)