cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant send texts or call, but can receive texts

Stugeairguy
Joining in
  1. I can receive texts but can't phone or text anyone. If I text it says message sending failed. None of my calls for through. Im not in debt. 
4 REPLIES 4

Koda
Up to speed

What happens when you try to make a call? Does it fail or play some sort of recorded error message for example? 

Also you say you're not in debt, but is there any chance that you could have accidentally cancelled a direct debit even if your account is in credit? Virgin Mobile restrict your service if a DD is cancelled even when there is no balance owed for example. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Stugeairguy,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🌞

I am sorry you are having issues calling and texting, can you give us more info on what happened, have you made any changes recently? Can you answer @Koda's questions too and we will do our best to assist.

Zoie

I'm on a monthly contract and use a phone that ain't a smartphone. My account ain't in arrears. My phone is just silent. If someone tries to call me or I call someone else it is just silent. But texts are fine.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming @Stugeairguy

I will pop you over a PM and we can look into getting a new SIM sent out to you.

Please keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Thanks,

Zoie