cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls from Virgin Media

Davycrocket
On our wavelength

I am getting  calls from Virgin media I don't  know if these calls are genuine  the person from VM asks for my partner who is the account  holder, my partner is currently in hospital I get these calls on my mobile number  of which I am not with VM as my mobile provider.

2 REPLIES 2

carl_pearce
Community elder

Ask them to confirm your account number.

If they don't know block the number.

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Davycrocket,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're receiving unwanted calls, if you have the number that is contacting you we can confirm if this is a genuine Virgin Media number.

If you have specified in your marketing preferences that you wish to be contacted, we will contact you, when we have new offers. We would need to confirm that we are speaking to the account holder for you to take up the offers. The agent calling should be confirming they are Virgin Media employees, also feel free to ask the agents any question that only someone who works for us would be able to provide such as your package or current broadband speed.
If you wish for these call to stop, you can change your marketing preferences in your online VM account. Go to update setting>marketing preferences.

Alternatively, if you wish for these calls to stop permanently as they're becoming a nuisance, you can check the link here https://virg.in/fraudcalls.

Kind regards Jodi.