cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT Ultimate No Sound - Virgin Stream Box

Matt761
Joining in

Hi, I keep getting no sound only on the TNT ultimate channel on my Virgin Stream box. 

I am using Sonos speakers however when I set the sound output to TV inbuilt speakers I still get no sound. I've tried changing the HDMI inputs, resetting the box and changing the sound settings on virgin and the tele. Now I'm out of ideas.

Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Matt761, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you don't have any sound when trying to watch TNT Ultimate. I have sent your issue over to another support team who will review your issue, the estimated fix time is up to 5 working days. Where possible they'll fix the issue remotely, but will contact you if they need any additional information. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

fizz
Fibre optic

I reported problems on my v6 boxes weeks ago and have been told to watch it on another device or it is tnts fault. So why has Kath pushed it to support and I have not been and also other people replying on my postbwith problems...

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Modem Mode

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @fizz.

We have reached out to support to look at a few things to ensure that it is not a fault with the V6 box. As it is occurring on both boxes and only with TNT we have requested you to try the TvGo app to see if the sound fault is there. We have found that it is not related to the V6 boxes and would be a broadcasting issue. As for the response of Kath, not every fault that appears the same is the same, there can be various differences and when running diagnostics the other persons outcome may of required different action to be taken. 

Sabrina

So what is being done about it then?

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Modem Mode

Hi Fizz, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue with the sound, can you try a alternative HDMI port and change the cable to see if anything changes? 

^Chris.