cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do virgin make it impossible to add stream?

EAB2021
On our wavelength

I want to add stream to my broadband account.

Despite four calls to 'customer service' who were about as useful as a chocolate teapot, filling in the 'please call me back' form here which resulted in precisely zero, and sending a complaint which has yet to be picked up, no one is willing to help! 

With sky I could sort this myself on the website or app in five minutes. 

I despise dealing with you, but I have no choice in my current residence. 

5 REPLIES 5

iXNine
Dialled in

Have you tried Live Chat on the https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/stream page?

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @EAB2021 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to add stream to your package or speak to someone regarding this. 

How long has it been since you completed the form please? There is no definitive timeframe, just that someone would get back as soon as possible. 

Is there nothing on your online account regarding adding stream? This would be in the deal/offer section?

Did you speak with the agents when you calls or were you still within the automated options or queue to speak with somone?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

EAB2021
On our wavelength

Nearly a week since I filled in the 'call me back' form and no one did. 

I have had a call back from the complaints department though, and they agreed to send a stream puck but wouldn't apply a sky sports subscription saying I needed to do that. 

And now the price has gone from £18.75 to £27, meaning by the time I add a netflix sub I'm better off getting Sky Stream anyway as for £43 I get ALL the sky sports channels, all their entertainment channels AND netflix. 

The whole point was virgin stream was going to be cheaper, but because it's impossible to deal with this dreadful company the offer I wanted is gone. 

So angry. 

EAB2021
On our wavelength

Note - the puck hasn't yet arrived but stream appeared in 'my package' this morning, one day too late to get the £18.75 price which was the sole reason for even considering virgin as a TV provider.

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened @EAB2021 I'm going to pop you a private message so we can take a closer look and see if we can check on this delivery and deal. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.