cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream box pending subscription

Belucky
Tuning in

Added sky sports yesterday to my stream box and it has been stuck on adding/pending since adding the upgrade, and after looking on here I see this is quite common problem for others too, can you fix this ASAP for me please also thanks

23 REPLIES 23

Issue has been resolved today, all entertainment channels are working as of today 👍 but still says adding in the app 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hi @Belucky,

Glad to hear all has been resolved. 

Is it still saying adding in the app today?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Shaunhare
On our wavelength

Hi - how was this fixed? Ice had the same issue for a month and I’ve spoke to a dozen useless people in the phone who have done sweet FA. If you can remember what they did to clear yours maybe I can tell them how to do their job and view the channels I subscribed to in the middle of September 🤣. Cheers 

Hi Shaunhare 👋

Thanks for joining this thread. Sorry to see you are having an issue with your stream box too. Having had a look it seems you are already in a PM conversation with my colleague who is investigating and offering further support. 

Hopefully the original poster can also return to provide further insight for you. 

Thank you for your patience whilst we get this sorted! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly