cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection cuts out

n_glover
Joining in

For the past few months, the internet connection drops out for around 5-10 minutes before returning to normal. this has happened in the past, but stopped and recently resurfaced and is happening recently now. For the past couple of days this has been happening around the same time in the evening. Sometimes when this happens all the router lights turn green and the arrows symbol flashes green if that helps. I use my hub 3 as a normal router if that helps is well.

54 REPLIES 54

An engineer came and replaced the coax and router and the issue is still persisting. 

Is it even fixable at this point?

I really need consistent connection for work

Hi @n_glover,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm very sorry to hear that you're continuing to experience service issues.

I've checked over things on our systems, and it appears that there's a known fault that we're working on with a current estimated fix date/time of approximately 4:00pm on Friday 7th April. If the issues persist beyond this time then please let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Has this issue been resolved before the estimated time? Because I'm indeed still experiencing this issue.

chfrlie
Tuning in

God, this has been happening to me but it cuts out even longer, Ring 150, 03454541111 or 08000522164 cause it's a Hub fault.

Cheers,
Charlie.

I do not work with Virgin Media (O2) or Telefónica, I just give helpful advice.

Call Virgin Media on the numbers below.
0345 454 1111
150 (from a Virgin Mobile SIM or a VM landline)
0800 052 2164

I am new here! so if I am doing anything wrong, Please let me know!
If my reply helped you, Give me a Kudos to say Thanks!

-charlie

I do not work with Virgin Media (O2) or Telefónica, I just give helpful advice.

Call Virgin Media on the numbers below.
0345 454 1111
150 (from a Virgin Mobile SIM or a VM landline)
0800 052 2164

I am new here! so if I am doing anything wrong, Please let me know!
If my reply helped you, Give me a Kudos to say Thanks!

Hey n_glover,

I’m really sorry to hear of the issues that you've had recently with your broadband services. I have looked into this and can see that the issues are still ongoing and have a current estimated fix time of 9am on Tuesday 18th April.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L