QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installation delay

received a confirmed installation date of 22nd December 2023, and was promised that engineers would show up to install. Instead, I have had delay, after delay, after delay. Apparently there is ground work that needs to be done outside the property, a...

Partner Visit - Overhead FTTP Install

This month Virgin completed the installation of a brand new fibre network (not the old coax one) in our village. I quickly signed up and was given an install date of the 30th of Dec. I received a call yesterday to say the partner engineer will be com...

ovi75 by Tuning in
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gone away form

I moved into a new house and was supposed to have everything delivered on Friday to set up the internet, we didn’t get any updates or hear anything from Virgin on the day so I called to find out what was happening and the person I spoke with told me ...

Received Gone Away Form email

I have moved in a new property where Virgin was already installed, and routers and other Virgin Stuff has been left by previous tenants. Also, I have received a Gone Away form message which seems to stop the delivery of my new router (It is supposed ...

Installation Date

Does anyone know how to change an Installation date? Mine is due on Monday, but I would like to move to the end of the month. It wasn't possible to do it online

Oscar3 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos