QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switching to Virgin from talk talk

I have tried to cancel my talk talk contract, but they say that virgin media will cancel this contract when they take over my broadband line. Is this the case? I do not want to end up paying for two internet providers at the same time! Talk talk said...

Jddibs by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade order ... lost?

I got spammed by SMS from VM offering me a speed upgrade a few weeks back. Given it looked like a good deal, I followed the link and upgraded to 1Gig for a few quid a month and received all the pre-contract docs quickly. My activation date came and w...

LolTM by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roof cable

Hi, just wondering  if you can extend a roof cable. Had a new roof put on and found out after the scaffolding  came down, roofers put my cable under tiles, now the cable is smack in the middle of bedroom  window, just wondering  if it could  be exten...

JamesN64 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Service

WiFi via Virgin hub 3.0 suddenly stopped working a couple of hours ago. Completely out of the blue as I haven’t touched the router etc. It’s showing 2 flashing green arrows and the bottom light is solid green while the WiFi icon at the top is solid g...

zan49 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract switching from PN to VM

I'd appreciate it if someone could assist me with the following:My PN contract (broadband/landline) is due to end on the 30/10/23, and i've signed up for a new contract with VM with the installation pack due to be delivered tomorrow. Do i set up inst...

Not all bad

I see a lot of negativity towards the Prepull situation with Virgin and their contractors, however I have had quite a good experience and thought in the interest of fairness I would show that not all new installations don’t go to plan.Original contra...

m33ddy by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Install - No Connection

 Hi, I've just had the self-install kit delivered today and had a go at installing the router. We don't have a socket as such, just the cable coming through the wall so I've used a coax connector to connect the UG cable to the one that goes in the ro...

IMG_1795.jpeg IMG_1796.jpeg