QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Old provider

Will virgin contact my old provider? There’s been no mention of them stating they will. In the meantime I haven’t officially cancelled my old providers account yet as they said virgin would do that?thanks 

Digsun by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cable cut by Thames Water

How do we get the Cable repaired by Virgin Media?Thames Water were called out to deal with a water supply leak. Their Contractors have cut through the Cable and will not continue with trying to deal with the leak until the cable is repaired or made s...

shaleman by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

cable repull

hi had technician for snr failures on upstream level on Saturday 9 sep marked the path for new cable said he was going to call me Monday 11 sep no call received 

graham1705 by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get an engineer???

New build house has virgin media box etc installed. Just needs engineer to connect a cable (duct already there) from less than 10 meters away across road. I have talked to about 10 different people on the phone and on the chat. All clueless. Neighbou...

sumbyv1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quick start kit not delivered

I ordered a quick start self set up kit and I have still not heard anything about my delivery after the best part of 2 weeks - the package did not turn up on the expected delivery date.I only have the two original emails which do not include an accou...

Mwalton1 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relocate Virgin Media Router

Hi,Recently switched over from Sky to Virgin Media yesterday, managed to get 250/25 quite cheap and was very excited to install it yesterday but due to dead zones (I assume) I'm only able to get around 50-60 download upstairs in my room (tried wifi e...