cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can I not get virgin media when my neighbours have it have it?

Ah_Wong
Joining in

Both neighbours that are either side of my house have Virgin Media installed but it seems like I am not able to get Virgin Media. I was wondering if someone from the Virgin Media team is able to find out how I am able to get Virgin Media installed please?

I know the cables for the Virgin Media is practically outside my road so I am looking to see if any of the mods can help please.

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Ah_Wong 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Sasha4
Joining in

Hi there, i am in exactly the same position as both neighbours left and right of me have access to virgin media while i do not and was wondering if i could get it installed and what the process behind it would be.

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @Sasha4 ,

welcome to the community, I am more than Happy to take a look at this for you too. I will send you a private message for some more details.

thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more