cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Email expired

Rbunny
Joining in

Hello,

Joined yesterday and went to set up my account online today. Been trying for a few hours only for the links to lead to a verification has expired page. Any idea what I could do I've tried other browsers etc and nothing has worked so far.

4 REPLIES 4

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rbunny,

Thanks for your post, welcome to the community and to Virgin Media 😊

Sorry to hear there's been some trouble with setting up your online account. I know this sounds strange, but sometimes despite receiving a page to say that the verification has expired, it does still work when the link's been clicked. Have you tried signing into your account since?

If you're still having problems that's absolutely fine. We can get this sorted for you from our side.

Thanks

Beth

Ive tried logging in with the password i thought i set it up with and any possible variation i can think i may have usrd and it says its wrong. When trying to reset it, the site tells me my account is not set up

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rbunny 👋

Thanks for confirming that. I'm sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can look into this further for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rbunny 👋

Thank you for joining me in a private message. I'm glad we have been able to get this issue resolved for you. As mentioned privately, if you do need anything else, whether it's relating to an issue or just a general query, feel free to open a new thread and one of the team/community will be happy to help out.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ