cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin installed outside house, but not available to order service

theory
Joining in

A number of months ago Virgin was installed in our street and the fiber connected up outside my house. After months of waiting, the service is still not available to order, even though my neighbour is able to order. I've contacted the sales team and asked someone to follow up, but I have had no response. Can someone please put me in contact with someone who can sort out the system, so I can place the order. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @theory 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @theory 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

I was contacted a Virgin representative who stated the installation work was showing as not complete in the system and they would follow up. I’ve not heard back though, can someone verify on site what needs to be completed so I can order services. Thanks

Hi @theory 👋.

Thanks for reaching out us. Apologies for the issues you are having with an installation. So that we can look into this we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina