cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub 5 rebooting again

Callinder
Dialled in

About 2 weeks ago I noticed my router was rebooting because of a software updated and then a few - Cable Modem Reboot because of - kernel-panic. Now it's happening more frequently 

VM_RouterReboots.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Multi-posting your issue might actually reduce your chances of receiving useful help by splitting any replies in multiple locations.

Additionally, the VM forum team don't often reply on here in 'Tech Chatter', nor the resident forum tech experts.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Multi-posting your issue might actually reduce your chances of receiving useful help by splitting any replies in multiple locations.

Additionally, the VM forum team don't often reply on here in 'Tech Chatter', nor the resident forum tech experts.

Callinder
Dialled in

You're right of course and I did this post in the wrong forum. I'd already reposted it in a forum that was more sense as it had nothing really to do with QuickStart, set up and connections. Anyway thanks to your adice my problem has been sorted out by a Forum Team member. Thanks for your advice.

Hi @Callinder

Thank you for the update that this has now been sorted. I can also see that you've confirmed in another thread you've made about this that this has now been addressed and resolved.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!