cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Build Virgin

Peter0708
Joining in

Hi

I have called over the last week or so to try and sort my broadband. I have a new build house that has a virgin box outside and it is definitely serviceable. Nowhere does it say my address on the website or over the phone. I’ve spoken to 4 different people. The last one saying to contact national home builders within virgin but I can’t get through. I’ve saw a few posts be resolved on here doing this so I thought I’d give it a shot. 

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

Many thanks in advance!

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear that your address is still missing from our database. I can certainly look into this for you to try and find out when the address is due to go live for you. I'll pop over a private message to take some details and we'll go from there if that's ok?

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good evening, 

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear that your address is still missing from our database. I can certainly look into this for you to try and find out when the address is due to go live for you. I'll pop over a private message to take some details and we'll go from there if that's ok?

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Thank you. I have replied!

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @Peter0708 

Thanks for your patience on this. 

I am going to get this query escalated so it can be picked up by one of our dedicated team who can look into why the address is missing from our systems.

Thanks,

Christy

Good evening, 

I understand that this post is a little outdated but I’m also in a very similar position and was wondering what the solution was and how quick the turnaround was? 

Hi!

we moved in end of May and only got virgin available 4 weeks ago. Ended up with BT. 

Hi @MattBall, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I can see that my colleague Travis has reached out to you privately.  I will leave you in his very capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R

HI @Peter0708, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear there was such a long delay in getting the infrastructure ready to supply your address with service. I hope there's an opportunity for you to join us in the future.

Regards

Lee_R

Hello @Lee_R 

I am also having this problem, new build estate, Virgin available to the whole estate other than 12 houses on our particular road. The road is an odd shape but the addresses that it isn't available at are those on the way in/out (only one way in and out of the road). It is clearly an error and I am certain that our address just needs adding to the list but having called multiple times we just get the generic response of 'its not available in your area' rather than someone instigating the process of correcting this error/adding the addresses to the available list.

Many thanks

Hi TMills, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear that it is not available and will reach out via PM to look into this for you. - Chris.