cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi pod

Wytham
Joining in

Please can someone help me order a wifi pod? I have tried calling but the wait time is ridiculously long.

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @Wytham, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the difficulty you've faced when trying to speak to our team on this matter.

Have you possibly attempted to run scans in your property via the Connect App to identify any blackspots in your home?

Once identified, this will then allow you to place the order for a Wi-Fi pod

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi yes I have downloaded the app and done the scans in different rooms in the house. I have also identified where the black spots are, but it’s not clear how I move forward after that.

Thank you @Wytham. Can I just confirm have you followed these exact steps when scanning: 

·         Tap Start the scan
·         Then Start the scan again
·         While connect to WiFi, Tap I’m ready
·         Wait 2 mintues for Scan
·         Scan complete, Tap continue
·         Tap Add a room, Tap the room you're in
·         Start the Scan (do this in every room)
·         Scan complete
·         Tap Optimise WiFi now if an option
·         If so, Tap Optimise
·         Optimisation complete, Tap Rescan room, 
·         Tap Start Scan
·         Tap Order a WiFi Booster if an option

Yes I can confirm I have done the following steps

Thank you for trying the steps Wytham 😊.

Usually does allow you to order this through our connect app.

Not to worry, we will have a look at this together and I will need to take some details off yourself.

In order to do so, I will need to private message you. 

Please watch out for the envelope ✉. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Wytham
Joining in

As you will see in the previous message, I have done the scan in every room and it has identified the black spot but no instructions on how to order the pods, except to call which I have done and long delays in answering the calls.

Apologies for the delays Wytham, I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you so keep an eye out for the envelope in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob