cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi test results from connect app

Harry3769
Joining in

Hi everyone 

I enquired with virgin to get some Pods.  The representative asked me to download the connect app and carryout tests in different rooms.

I've done this and have the results do I have to submit them or can you explain what happens next.

Sorry I'm both new to this and getting on in years so just need some simple guidance.

Thanks

Harry

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What does it suggest at...

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/wifi-max

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

I cannot find any info on actually ordering a pod is it a case of ringing up? 

Hi @Harry3769 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Are you having any WiFi issues? The reason I ask, we wouldn't send them if you weren't, or the technical diagnostic ran didn't say they were needed. 

On the Connect App, you'd need to do the app scan in each room of the property. It'll optimise the connection wherever possible and if a Pod is needed, you'll be prompted to order.

That being said, if you have any open orders, upgrades, these will need to be completed first before any Pod order can commence. 

Keep me posted.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill