cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: HUB 4 UI unresponsive

MrT-UK
Tuning in

I have exactly the same problem. I reset the VM Router and it works for about 20 minutes, so I change the WiFi name and password. 

I cannot connect with VMConnect or login to the interface. It feels like there is a configuration which is downloaded onto the router which is corrupted. I called and got a replacement router and exactly the same is happening.

HELP PLEASE!

5 REPLIES 5

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MrT-UK 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. When connecting to the VM Connect App, it is advised to set up prior to any changing of the information that is stored within the Hub and the ID sticker on the Hub in the event that you may need to set up manually as well as ensuring that any firmware updates have been completed. 

With new Hubs the same is very strongly advised as the Hub have been in storage for some time and will not have the latest update to date information as well as being regarded as a new installation. 

May I ask what is it exactly that you are attempting to do?

Sabrina

I am trying to login to the interface and connect VM Connect to the wifi router.

Client62
Legend

Your only option with a Hub 4 where the menu has failed is to Press RESET for 60 Seconds,
then leave the Hub 4 powered on to revert to the original shipping condition.

If this does not restore the Hub 4 menu & Connect app functions, request a replacement Hub.

MrT-UK
Tuning in

Hi Virgin Media

its still not working and I’ve had a replacement router. 

I think there is something downloaded onto the router / VM connect. 

can you clear any config held by virgin media which are downloaded. I think the configs are corrupted. 

thanks

Hi @MrT-UK 👋.

Thanks for the update on this matter, we would need to bring you in for a private message so that we can look into this further. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks. 

Sabrina