cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet rebooting daily at inconvienient times

Quinn
On our wavelength

Hi everyone,

over the last 4-6 weeks I have noticed my internet is resetting itself often and at very inconvienient times. Usually when I need it to be stable for work or live streaming, online gaming.

Virgin media was great up until recently but this is becoming more and more infuriating. Can anyone please advise and help, as I am at my wits end trying to fix this.

The internet / hub resets and I lose all internet, then it takes 5 or more minutes to fully reset and come back on. It can do this multiple times a day but is worse in the evenings / night.

1 REPLY 1

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Quinn,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you have been facing intermittent connection at random times, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and I have run some further checks, the system has recommended a pin reset on the Router, first check all your internal connections coming into your property are hand tight, this includes all equipment plus any splitters both powered and standard, once done with the Router on push a pin/ paper clip in the reset hole at the back of the Router, keep it pushed in for a full timed 1 minute, once done allow 15 minutes to settle.

Regards

Paul.