cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub flashing green, no Internet

LGRAH
Joining in

My hub is flashing green and has no Internet connection. All was fine less than 12 hours ago and  Virgin Media says there aren't any issues in my area, with the current weather I'd say the likelihood of there being an issue is pretty strong. App just sends me round in a loop because it can't connect to my hub, for obvious reasons, but I'm left with no Internet with means everything is down and I can't work. 

Has anyone having a similar issue?

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues and fix estimates, down to street cab/ postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey LGRAH,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection on Monday, I can see that there was an area fault and that has now been resolved. Is everything now working for you as it should? 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L